The Main Activities of the Association
EXCHANGES, DIALOGUE :
Encourage exchanges of dialogue between the various sectors of the life sciences and healthcare by providing them with opportunities to express their ideas and meet other people.
APPRENTICESHIPS, TRANSFER OF COMPETENCES, SHARING EXPERIENCE, RECRUITMENT:
Encourage the exchange of experience between service providers and industry (particularly start-ups and SMEs), Promote academic and clinical research by long-term training. Identify and recruit highly specialised expertise.
COMMUNICATION : Structure communication on the Vaudoise life-sciences platform in B2B and also open it up to the general public, loco-regional press relations (RP)
Promote the expertise of local service providers with international companies
Coordinate with the press as regards the development of life-sciences in the Canton of Vaud.
Assist small organisations, help to launch new products on the market, stimulate business, etc
Examples of Planned Activities
- Set up a website presenting all the services provided by the members of circle 1 (format «one-stop-shop») and the Association’s activities (events – training – communication); cost effective cross activities between service providers, also at an international level
- Event to launch the Association
- Specialised events (life-sciences), networking sessions
- Specialised training, for members of circle 2; training sessions for the transfer of technological expertise
- Communication (newsletter, content…)
- PR, contacts with the press
- Events for the general public («Innovation belongs to everybody»)
- Contacts with other hubs at international trade missions…
- Platform for recruiting specialised staff, job fairs (specialised), presentation of specialised recruiters.…