The beneficiary member of Vaud BioMed are companies in the pharma, biotech, medtech, diagnostics, digital health, nutrition etc. that are present in the canton of Vaud and are likely to be interested in the services offered by service providers members of Vaud BioMed .
List of Beneficiaries
DEV (Economic Development – Canton of Vaud) is a private non-profit association financed by the canton of Vaud and its members. Promoting the economy, assisting the development of new businesses, and creating new jobs, it essentially works as a host and support organization for foreign businesses that are in the process of establishing their activities in Vaud.
Advantages for beneficiaries
Why join the Association Vaud BioMed?
- Participation in the promotion of our region through the life-sciences sector - in the interest of one and all.
- Free access to training sessions organised by the Association.
- Free access to events organised by the Association.
- Facilitated access to services offered at a special rate by highly specialised local service providers.
- Identification/recruitment of highly specialised human resources, access to ad interim HR when urgently needed.
- For foreign companies arriving in Switzerland, easier access to staff specialised in «one-stop-shop».